Thursday 25 April 2013

Beaks for Beak Street I



 Paul Smith is opening a new shop on Beak Street, London, and he has requested decorated envelopes on his blogI had shared it with my students as a fun project to be involved with.
Last night I got home and needed that solace of creativity, so I thought I would apply myself to it and then realised that I needed to do it now or never, as they have to be in London for Saturday. 
Here is my beaks for Beak St a spoonbill beak and  flamingo beak, I want to do at least two more, maybe a curlew and a puffin.

7 comments:

  1. love love love... you are too clever!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, you have a wonderful imagination, love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. His blog says MAY 27, so you have more time to make more lovely beaks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. big big smile...these totally rock.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is inspirational, thank you so much it always brightens my day.

    ReplyDelete